Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back Home...

I am back in Minnesota.. for whatever that is worth. I am exhausted because I have reverse jet lag! I had to work at 5am and didn't get to bed til about 11pm and was up at 3:30am. ohh. how I hate this. I did take some random pictures of stuff on my flight home from South Korea.
sandy area that looks kinda like a desert

the water on the opposite side of the sand - see the characters reflecting from my window!

this photo is great!

i really like water/mountains

the super long bridge in Korea

they are building this to be the longest bridge in the country!

oh yay! the airport

the plane i was about to board

We were finally in ALASKA! as the sun was coming up.



Well, folks, I am here in the USA now. I don't feel terribly happy to be here, either. I felt really peaceful in Korea.. I'm sure it was the lack of stress and being in the company of someone who helps me to feel empowered. I can't wait until it is my turn to actually move to South Korea. I know it's a different country with completely different sets of norms but I don't mind. I've been reading about this for about 9 months now! I know a lot and nothing has turned me off of Korea. I can be happy there and have that adventure I have always wanted while I am focusing on my career goals.

I might update this randomly with things relating to Korea, but for now this is the end of my adventure!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Billi, thank you so very much for taking me with you on your journey! I have loved every minute of it (except for the pig's heads). Maybe I will be able to go on an adventure & take you along with me. -jayme xoxo